Saturday, August 10, 2019

un-happy birthday to me - Featuring: Wyld Panda at the Moon & Back Event


Got bored and saw this big cake in the kitchen.. so I dragged it out to the yard in a wagon and decorated a lil bit.. I'm having a un-happy birthday party for myself.. why umm cuz I can... cake was so yummy and had some juice too... hears mommy yelling from kitchen " Velaaaa wheres my cake for the parent teacher meeting!!!!!"   gulp oops time for me to go to Nana house to hide bye >.>

~ Moon & Back Event ~
**Opens August 12th**

Store - Wyld Panda
Outfit - {WP} Sassitude - Special Edition
Sizes: Bebe Fitted and TD-BABY Fitted

LM:  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Golden%20Mountain/65/61/2508?fbclid=IwAR3Gb9fltPtWP9_OCVOLwj4T5MI3qYrNoCd3QJthWp50Xn8-Q1FTvCbymaI



No comments:

Post a Comment